POS Sales Dashboardby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
|License||See License tab|
Odoo 11 POS Sales Dashboard
POS Sales Dashboard
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- This module allow to analyze pos sales details based on various aspect.
- User friendly graphical as well tabular data representation.
- User can easily get information about total number of orders, total sales amount, active/closed sessions at the very first view of dashboard.
- Analysis based on payment methods.
- User can check hourly sale as well month days sales and 12 month sales amount of pos orders.
- Pie chart and tabular format of top 50 products of the day based on date range.
- Analysis based Incomming customer type like customer is Exsting/New who purchased orders with us and how much order are created without customer means with guest customer.
- POS sales data based on cashier how much order they created and how much amount of order they have sale.
How to use
- For active this feature in point of sale, User need to enable this configuration as shown in screenshot .
- After enable configuaration button will display, By click on this button user can go to dashboard screen.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.