Auto Generate Product Barcode (EAN13)by FreelancerApps
Web Widget Color (66 lines of code)
|Lines of code||399|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 7.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Auto Generate Product Barcode (EAN13)
Work With Both Community And Enterprise Version.
EAN13 barcode can be created by using a random number or using current date, you can add some prefix to the barcode, you have an option to auto-generate barcode on product creation, the barcode can be created in different sizes and colors. All setting saved per company, so different barcode can be created for the different company.
You can create barcode in bulk for already created products, you have the option to select multiple products and create barcode or select multiple product categories and create the barcode for all product of the selected product category.
- Easy To Use
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode using random number.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode using current date.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in using some prefix.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in different size.
- Auto generate EAN13 barcode in different colors.
- Manage EAN13 barcode font size, Space before and after, text below barcode, distance between them
- Auto generate EAN13 bulk barcode by selecting multiple products.
- Auto generate EAN13 bulk barcode by selecting multiple products categories.
- Company wise barcode generation setting.
- Product can be search by ean13 barcode.
- Set access right, so only authorized user will set Barcode.
Go to Settings --> Companies --> Companies --> Select Any Company --> Configuration Page --> EAN13 Barcode Section.
First you have to install following packages in your system
sudo pip install pyBarcode
If you use version is python3 or above use below command
sudo pip3 install python-barcode
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.