AWS Connector - S3 Storage and CloudFront CDNby Planet-Odoo http://www.planet-odoo.com/
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Website Builder (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Amazon S3 Storage and CloudFront CDN
- This module allows you to store all images on the Amazon S3, including images of products and product variants. All images will be accessible by the corresponding generated URLs, which makes it easy to extract their contents
- improve the performance of your website.
Before using this module you need to make below configuration:
- Install boto3 library
- Create S3 bucket and set bucket as public.
- Click on Settings >> Technical >> Database Structure >> S3 Settings.
- Then open Amazon S3 bucket and see uploaded attachments.
- After existing images uploaded in s3 bucket Create CloudFront Distribution for bucket.
How it works
Go to Sales >> Products.
Go to Website
The images will be loaded from CloudFront by using URL.
You will get 90 days free support for installation, configuration, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.