AWS Connector - S3 Storage and CloudFront CDNby Planet Odoo
|Read description for||v 10.0|
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website Builder (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
Amazon S3 Storage and CloudFront CDN
- This module allows you to store all images on the Amazon S3, including images of products and product variants. All images will be accessible by the corresponding generated URLs, which makes it easy to extract their contents
- improve the performance of your website.
Before using this module you need to make below configuration:
- Install boto3 library
- Create S3 bucket and set bucket as public.
- Click on Settings >> Technical >> Database Structure >> S3 Settings.
- Then open Amazon S3 bucket and see uploaded attachments.
- After existing images uploaded in s3 bucket Create CloudFront Distribution for bucket.
How it works
Go to Sales >> Products.
Go to Website
The images will be loaded from CloudFront by using URL.
You will get 90 days free support for installation, configuration, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.