Location management (aka Better ZIP)by Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , ACYSOS S.L. https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Alejandro Santana https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , AdaptiveCity https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Enhanced ZIP management
This module introduces a better zip/npa management system.
It enables zip, city, state and country auto-completion on partners and companies.
Also allows different search filters.
- Activate the developer mode in Settings.
- Go to Settings / Technical / Locations Management / Locations.
- Create a new Location.
or, with module 'Contacts Directory' installed: #. Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Countries. #. Locate the desired country. #. Press on the button 'Locations'.
or, #. Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Fed. States #. Locate the desired state. #. Enter the desired Locations.
- Access a partner record
- Fill the field Location completion
- Information about country, state, city and zip will be filled automatically
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Icon park: Icon http://icon-park.com/icon/location-map-pin-orange3/
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Ignacio Ibeas (Acysos S.L.)
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Alejandro Santana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.