Base transaction ID for financial institutesby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/account-reconcile , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-reconcile
|Lines of code||143|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 6.1 v 9.0 v 7.0 v 8.0|
Base transaction ID for financial institutes
Adds transaction ID to invoice and sale models and views.
On Sales order, you can specify the transaction ID used for the payment and it will be propagated to the invoice (even if made from packing). This is mostly used for e-commerce handling.
You can then add a mapping on that SO field to save the e-commerce financial Transaction ID into the Odoo sale order field.
The main purpose is to ease the reconciliation process and be able to find the partner when importing the bank statement.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.