Bureaucrat Service Desk Ultimateby Center of Research and Development https://crnd.pro
Bureaucrat Service Desk Ultimate
Bureaucrat Service Desk Ultimate bundle allows you to organize a company service desk. You can configure services, categories, types, stages, set up routes of requests and provide request handling. Ultimate edition provides extra tools for accurate request configuration, integration with project tasks, automated actions and routes, SLA control, custom assignment policies and other features.
This bundle consists of the following modules:
- Generic Request - allows to configure and handle requests
- Website Service Desk - provides website interface for submiting requests by the users
- Generic Request (Actions) - allows to assign actions that will be performed when request moves along the route
- Generic Request (Conditional Actions) - make request actions conditional
- Generic Request Action Project - project tasks can be created using automated actions
- Generic Request (Action Subrequest) - allows to automatically create sub-requests using assigned actions when the request moves along the route
- Generic Request Field - allows additional information fields to be configured for specific request types
- Generic Request Field Service - when setting up additional data fields in requests, you can specify for which service to use them
- Generic Request (mail integration) - allows to create requests using incoming email
- Generic Request Parent - adds a parent/child relationship to requests
- Generic Request Related Document - allows to link any Odoo documents with requests
- Generic Request Related Requests - establish links between requests
- Generic Request Reopen As - allows to reopen closed requests with a new type of request
- Generic Request (Auto route) - requests can be moved automatically between stages under certain conditions (by the trigger)
- Generic Request Service - allows to use services in requests
- Generic Request SLA - allows you to use a Service Level Agreement when dealing with requests
- Generic Request SLA Log - adds the ability to log and report actions that occur with requests
- Website Service Desk (Field) - allows to use additional fields when submitting requests using the website interface
- Website Service Desk (Field + Service) - if this module is installed, only fields that have no related services or related service is equal to selected service will be shown on the website
- Website Service Desk (Service) - allows to use services on website
- Website Service Desk (Tag) - allows to use tags when submitting requests using the website interface
- Website Service Desk (Subrequests) - adds links between parent and child requests on website
- Generic Assignment - allows to create custom policies and rules for assignment
- Generic Assignment (HR) - adds custom HR-related assignments (e.g. assign Manager or Employee of the Department)
- Generic Assignment (Team) - adds custom Team-related assignments (e.g. assign Team Leader or Member)
- Generic Assignment (Project) - adds ability to use Project and Task models in assignments (e.g. assign Project or Task manager, etc.)
- Generic Request Assignment - allows to use custom assignments in request actions
- Generic Request Action Assignment - allows to create teams and add users to them
- Generic Request (Action Subrequest Assignment) - allows to select custom assignment policies for a subrequest created by automated actions
- Generic Team - allows to create teams and add users to them
- Generic Team Tag - allows you to create tags for teams and team members
You can read the documentation on the modules:
- Generic Request
- Website Service Desk
- Generic Request (Actions)
- Generic Request (Conditional Actions)
- Generic Request (Action Subrequest)
- Generic Request (Auto route)
- Generic Request (Auto routes subrequest)
- Generic Request Kind
- Generic Request Field
- Generic Request Mail
- Generic Request Parent
- Generic Request Priority
- Generic Request Related Document
- Generic Request Related Requests
- Generic Request Reopen As
- Generic Request Service
- Generic Request (Tags)
- Generic Request SLA
- Generic Request SLA (Log)
- Website Service Desk (Field)
- Website Service Desk (Service)
- Website Service Desk (Tag)
- Generic Assignment
- Generic Assignment (HR)
- Generic Assignment (Team)
- Generic Team
- Custom requests types
- Custom request categories/subcategories
- Configurable stages and dynamic routes for every type of request
- Use different colors for each request type, category
- Workflow diagram
- Kinds of request
- Request priority
- Custom sequences for generating request names
- Customers can submit requests from your website
- Customers can attach documents. Images or screenshots can be attached by simply Ctrl+C => Ctrl+V
- Customers can check status/log of submitted requests from the website
- Internal chatter for User/Support communication
- Planning activities
- Requests's management using assignment to person/persons/team
- Reassign requests, add followers to requests
- Logging requests
- Service Level Agreement
- SLA Log
- Automated actions
- Conditional actions
- Custom Assignment Policies
- Custom Assignments in Requests
- Integration with project tasks
- Automatic project task creation
- Automatic subrequests creation
- Automated routes (by triggers)
- Auto-only routes
- Automatic route triggering when changing project task's stage
- Automatic route triggering when changing subrequest's stage
- Tag management
- Links with documents
- Links between requests
- Reopen requests with a new type
- Custom fields (string)
- Request creation using incoming emails
- And more...
The main idea:
- Administrator configures request settings (services, categories, types, etc.).
- Users provides the necessary information about the incident step by step by selecting the service, categoty, type of request, and filling the required fields using the website interface.
- Submitted requests step by step follow the route defined in request type until resolved.
- On each request stage, various activities may be planned and responsible persons can be assigned.
- Request operators are always keep in touch with the users while handling the requests.
- All requests are documented and tracked. Reports generated while managing the incidents allow defining the problem areas and create the ways for their preventing.
Set up requests
Configure Service Level Agreement for each request type
Set up automatic route: the following trigger automatically moves requests from the New to Classification stage if the request text is "to classification"
Configure automatic conditional action: assign administrator on this route if no one is assigned
Create and use custom assignment policies (You can read the Guide: How to create a custom policy to assign user's manager)
External users submit requests and order services
Users can track requests on website
Manage activities from the Activity View (only works in Odoo version 12)
Request's dynamic workflow
The Bureaucrat Service Desk Ultimate bundle is part of the Bureaucrat ITSM project. You can try it by the links below.
Note: There is an Odoo bug that raises an error on the diagram view. It appears when the diagram object has 2 fields (one2many + many2one) that points to related nodes.
To fix the diagram view:
- You can install the CRND Web Diagram Fix addon
- Or you can apply patch from this pull request manually
Real examples of Service Desk / Helpdesk systems successfully implemented using Bureaucrat modules:
You may be interested in our products
See the Products Comparison Table to view the differences between our products.
Launch your own ITSM system in 60 seconds:
Create your own Bureaucrat ITSM database
This module is maintained by the Center of Research & Development company.
We can provide you further Odoo Support, Odoo implementation, Odoo customization, Odoo 3rd Party development and integration software, consulting services. Our main goal is to provide the best quality product for you.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.