Sales Contract Subscription and Recurring Invoiceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Sales Contract/ Subscription Management and Recurring Invoice
This module allow you to create product for warranty/maintenance/subscription and based on that product on Sales order line it will create sales contract for that customer automatically on confirmation of sales order. It is also allowing you to create recurrinig invoice from contract based on period configured on contract. It also support in future if you sale some more service on same contract then you can select that contract on quote/sales order and it will append that line on contract.
This module create below menu(s):
- - Sales/Sales/Contracts
- Allow you to create product for subscription so product which are set as subscription product then system will automatically create contract/subscription when sales order of that product is confirmed.
- Allow your sales team and accounting team to work on Subscription/Contract created from Sales order.
- Details of Sales order and Sales order lines will be available on Subscription/Contract form.
- Subscription lines will be available on Subscription form which are created from Sales order.
- Allow you to setup recurring period on Subscription and invoice based on that.
- Quick generate customer invoice from Subscription form.
- Cron Job to automate invoice creation process by system untill Subscription reached its end date.
- Mass customer invoice generation facility for Subscription.
- Print Subscription/Contract in PDF format.
- If Subscription / Contract on Sales order then system will just append new Subscription lines inside that and will not create new Subscription for that sales order.
ONLY FOR ODOO COMMUNITY EDITION.
For customer portal you can purchase https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/subscription_contract_customer_portal/
Create product as Contract/Warranty/Subscription product and set Recurring Period.
Create your custom quotation template using contract/subscription product this will allow you to select on sale order and auto set contract/subscription line on sales order.
Case 1 - Sales Quote / Sale Order
Create Quote by selecting Quotation template and that will set contract/warranty line on sale order lines along with selling product lines.
We have to select recurring period on sales order which will be used during recurring invoice creation from contract.
Sale Order Confirmation
If you have not selected Analytic Account / Contract on Sales order then it will create new Contract / Analytic Account for that customer.
Module also support like if you have selected existing Contract/ Analytic Account then it will append Subscription/Contract line into existing contract. (For new subscription product it will append in contract but for existing subscription product it will increase qty in contract.)
Contract from Sale Order Confirmation
We have separated Contract/Subscription lines and Sellable Product lines.
You can find new fields on contract/analytic account as below which will allow you to manage customer contract and recurrning invoice.
- - Recurring Period: Invoice creation period.
- - Contract Expiration Days: Set contract stage set to "Expires Soon" before end date.
- - Date Of Next Invoice: Next invoice will create on this date.
- - Order/Invoice Currency: Invoice will create in this currency and this currency is fetch from Sale Order
- - Stage: Contract Status (New->Running->Expires Soon->Expired->Locked)
Selling Product On Contract
Using selling product you can have idea for this contract which product originally sold with qty sold and pricing details. And it can be used in future.
Recurring Invoice from Contract
Create Recurring Invoice from Contract using Generate Invoice button on contract form. And Invoice will be created with only contract/warranty/subscription product lines in contract currency.
Case 2 - Existing Contract On Sale Order
If we have selected contract on Sale Order then it will merge/append contract/subcription product lines to contract subscription lines.
Updated Contract/Subcription Lines on Contract
If we have same warranty/contract/subcription line on selected contract then it will increase product quantity otherwise it will create new contract/subscription lines.
Automatic Create Customer Invoice/Bill using Cron Job
Cron will search for all contract/subscriptions which has "Date of Next Invoice" is equal to Today date and create invoice for that contract.
Manual Process to Generate Recurring Invoices Wizard in Single Click
This wizard will search for all Contracts / Subscriptions which are going to expired on selected date on wizard.
Customized report of contract with full details and you can send to you customer. :)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.