Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
# License OPL-1 (See LICENSE file for full copyright and licensing details).
Partner Credit Hold/Credit Limit
- Add Prepayment Test can be enabled from Sales configuration
Sales -> Settings -> Enable "Add Prepayment Test" to test even if credit limit is equal to 0.
- Total Credit Used = Total Receivable + The amount of Sale Orders confirmed but not yet invoiced + The invoices that are in draft state.
- Credit Hold = Boolean field(True/False)
If Credit Hold field is True
- While choosing the customer in a sales order a warning message is displayed. The user will not be able to confirm the sales order.
In Delivery Order
- The user will not be able to confirm the delivery order or to "Mark As Todo", "Check Availability", "Recheck Availablity", "Force Availability" and "validate".
If Credit Limit is not zero.
- If "Total Credit Used" is greater than or equal to "Credit Limit", in sales order a warning message is displayed when the customer is selected. The user is not able to confirm the sales order.
- If the Total Credit Used + sales order amount exceed the credit limit then the user is not allowed to confirm the sales order.
- There is no constraint on the DO based on the credit limit.,
- Sodexis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by Sodexis.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.