Register a lead directly in an eventby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/event , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/event
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
Register a lead directly in an event
This module allows to register a lead directly in an event when converting this lead into a partner, so that you can save several steps.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to CRM > Configuration > Settings and check “Leads. Add a qualification step before creating an opportunity” option.
- Go to any lead in CRM > Pipeline > Leads
- Click on the button “Convert to Opportunity”.
#. In the resulting screen, if the conversion action is “Convert to opportunity” and you have selected a related partner (a new or an existing one), you will have a section called “Event registration”.
#. In that section, you can select an event, and when you click on “Create opportunity”, the partner will be registered automatically in the event.
In any moment, you can also set a registration for an event by clicking on button “Generate registration”, located in tab “Extra info” in marketing section in any lead or opportunity.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Rafael Blasco
- Jairo Llopis
- Vicent Cubells
- Cristina Martín
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.