Date Rangeby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Lines of code||555|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
This module lets you define global date ranges that can be used to filter your values in tree views.
Table of contents
The addon use the daterange method from postgres. This method is supported as of postgresql 9.2
To configure this module, you need to:
Go to Settings > Technical > Date ranges > Date Range Types where you can create types of date ranges.
Go to Settings > Technical > Date ranges > Date Ranges where you can create date ranges.
It’s also possible to launch a wizard from the ‘Generate Date Ranges’ menu.
The wizard is useful to generate recurring periods.
Your date ranges are now available in the search filter for any date or datetime fields
Date range types are proposed as a filter operator
Once a type is selected, date ranges of this type are porposed as a filter value
And the dates specified into the date range are used to filter your result.
- [MIG] Forward porting of date range with hierarchical feature (#47)
- [IMP] Added hierarchical feature for date_range. (#1380)
- [FIX] Fix bug in DateRange._onchange_company_id not called when type_id is changed
- [FIX] Fix bug in DateRangeType._check_company_id when called with more than one record. (#26)
- [IMP] Adapt module to work in multi company. (#10)
- [FIX] Fix unlink date range type. (#9)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.