Professional Documents Excel (XLSX, XLSM)by GRIMMETTE
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||7757|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
This module provides the functionality for generating Professional Sale Order, Invoice, Purchase Order, Picking and Packing List, Delivery Slip, etc. in
MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Easily and quickly create any Designed Templates related to Sales, Purchases, Invoices, Warehouse Operations for Printing Documents in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Documents are generated on the basis of the Designed Templates (MS Excel files).
- All Model Fields (including custom fields defined during development) and associated Models(Comodels) Fields (including custom fields defined during development) for Sales, Purchases, Invoices, Warehouse Operations are available for printing.
As a template, use the customized MS Excel files (XLSX, XLSM) that contain predefined (pre-formatted) fields
(Sheet, data, color scheme, font size, border, images, page layout, data formats, width, height, alignment, formulas, etc.)
- Data lines can be either single-line or multi-line.
- Possible to convert numbers to text. The function is available in 15 languages:
De - German,
Dk - Danish,
En - English,
En_GB - English (UK),
En_IN - English (Indian),
Es - Spanish,
Fr - French,
Fr_CH - French - Switzerland,
Id - Indonesian,
Lt - Lithuanian,
Lv - Latvian,
No - Norwegian,
Pl - Polish,
Pt_BR - Brazilian Portuguese,
Ru - Russian
Prepare a template file, for example Commercial Invoice
Create a configuration for the Commercial Invoice
Upload template file
If no Template is selected, the Default Template will be used. Default Templates available for Sales, Purchases, Invoices.
Configure the print settings
In the Customer Invoices, click on the PRINT EXCEL button
Select a Commercial Invoice
Print MS Excel file
The module works for both Community and Enterprise versions.
Other similar Odoo Apps
Professional Pricelists Excel
Generating Pricelists in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Report Designer allows to Create and Print various Financial and Analytical Reports and Documents in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Contact / Support
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through e-mail at
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Hi! Can you insert product images into a report?