Email to Entity parserby Tend ERP
A module that helps to solve routine tasks for obtaining, processing and organizing the data necessary for work.
This module is developed by our company TendERP in order to facilitate the work with mail, as each company receives 1000 emails per day on average.
Using mail parser, we can automatically create entities in the system, taking into account the text of the letter.
Let's look closer at how it works, on the example of several routine events:
- You receive a notification from the site when the person has left his/her data in the contact form.In this case, the module will create a deal that will not only allow tracking the conversion, but also minimize losses.
- When the customer has made an order in the online store - the module will automatically create products and orders from the basket.
- In case working with suppliers you often have to exchange price lists, the module will minimize this process, automatically pulling them into the system and thus creating a "request for price from the supplier".
Usually all this data had to be manually transferred to the system. That is, your managers needed to keep track of the mailboxes (which could not be carried out if the manager was loaded), copy the information and insert it into the necessary system functionality. Our module will save you time spent on performing this procedure and will automatically track all the necessary information, be it:
- price request from the supplier
- work with leads
- orders for the purchase of services from your company
This will significantly increase the company's efficiency.
Setting the parser step 1:
You need to go to "Settings -> Email -> Incoming Mail Server" and create a new server. Provide settings for connecting to the mailbox from which emails will be parsed.
"IMAP Server" connection type is mandatory.
Also, in the "Incoming Mail Server" settings, you must necessarily set the "Test Mail Model" in "Actions to Perform on Incoming Mails" -> "Create a New Record"
After creating the "Incoming Mail Server", go to "Settings" -> "Email" -> "Mail fields to Entity mapping groups" and create a group for parsing emails.
- Incoming Server name - Select the desired "Incoming Mail Server" that you created in step 1
- Entity Type - Choose which entities will be created based on letters parsing
- Active - Define if the group is active or not
Go to "Settings" -> "Email" -> "Mail fields to Entity mapping", set up parsing rules
Name the field and specify the where the parser will take these values:
Test if the letter hits its destination point and all is done.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.