Employee Tasksby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
The number of Tasks assigned to the Employee
To empower the user by providing the decision making knowledge is one of the key areas
to focus while implementing ERP.
Our effort towards providing analysed information mining through the already existed data
produces this another new Odoo module.
The main philosophy to develop this module is connecting project and human resource management
application to enable the right set of data while the user is accessing employee record in Odoo.
This module is specifically for the Odoo implementation which is using Human resource and
project management system. It helps to bring the power of project management data to Human
In Odoo, project task is assigned to the user, not the employee. If you want to see the number of
tasks assigned to the employee on the employee form view and kanban view then this module is for you.
You can control showing such data to limited number of users as well.
After installing this module, you can check the following access right to allow the particular
user to see the number of tasks assigned to the employee in kanban and form view.
Following is the employee kanban view to display the number of tasks assigned to the employee.
Following is the form view of the employee. In the upper right side, Odoo displays the number of
tasks assigned to the employee.
By Clicking on that 'Tasks' button, Odoo will open the list of tasks group by stages assigned to this employee.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, email@example.com
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.