Form Level Access Control
Keep your forms more secure
- Main objective of the module is that every Form in the Odoo can be made more secure even if the user is is authenticated at the Odoo login.
- The security can be configured by the users under the Administration/Settings Group.
- Global Password is defined in the configuration form applied at the authentication wizard.
Configure the Security
A configuration is provided under the Settings -> Form Level Access Control -> Form Level Access Control, where the Users/User Groups, Password, Menus are configured.
Authentication before the access
1. The Users defined under the configured group are authenticated(A wizard popped out to enter the Password) before they can able to access the form.
2. Access is granted only on the successful authentication. On failure, it displays a warning.
Please access the demo below
Any Questions ?
Please contact us if you have any remarks, questions or feature requests.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.