Minutes Of Meeting & Task Allocation
Using this application, You can add your Minutes Of meeting , You can take a PDF copy and can also send it through mail. It has a provision to allocate tasks for a respective project to multiple users.
- You can Print a copy of the MOM in PDF Format
- You can e-mail the MOM(in PDF Format) to the respective attendees
- Allocate Multiple tasks to Multiple users in one click of a button
- Track the status of the task in the meeting screen instead of switching to 'Tasks' Menu
Make sure your outgoing mail server is configured.
How it Works
- Go to 'Calendar' Menu --> Click on 'Meetings' Menu and create a meeting.
- Tag the attendees , Give the start and end date of the Meeting, Enter the Description of the meeting and select the 'Project'.
- Go to the Newly Available Tab 'MOM & Tasks', To Enter the Minutes of Meetings.
- Scroll Down to find the 'task allocation' tab.
- Define the name , Description, Tag the Employee and the Deadline of the task.
- You can view the status of the task in the same tab rather than switching to tasks Menu.
- Once you are done assigning the tasks, Click on create tasks.
- You can print the MOM in PFD Format, by clicking on the button 'Print MOM'
- You can also Email the MOM (In PFD Format) to the respective attendees.
- To do that, Click on 'Email MOM' button, A wizard pops-up where pops-up , On the wizard it displays the name of the attendees where you can tag additional contacts if required.
- Click on 'Send' to send the MOM.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.