Odoo Hubspot Integration
Leverage the capabilities of industry leading Marketing Tool Hubspot and Odoo business suite of apps by utilizing the Pragmatic Hubspot Odoo Bridge
Hubspot is the leader in developing products for inbound marketing and sales. It has integrated solution stack for CRM, marketing, and sales. Its vast feature packed offering makes it the heart and soul of any business across any scale, size, or industry. Its practical value extends beyond simple contact management. This way you gain incredible insight into your customers, prospects, and leads. With this insight you can craft deeper relationships with your customers at scale.
- The Hubspot Sales hub gives you a full suite of tools to boost your productivity, shorten deal cycles, and make your sales process more human-friendly — without adding to your workload. Your sales team can now book more meetings, engage better and close more deals, the smart way.
- The Hubspot Marketing hub provides all the resources, tools, and skills needed to manage and execute successful inbound marketing campaigns. This way you can provide an enhanced experience to your customers and make them interested in your business.
Marketing Hub Benefits
- Build and Modify Your Website Without IT
- Get Your Content in Front of the Right People
- Drive More Traffic to Key Landing Pages
- Convert More Visitors Into Qualified Leads
- Turn Leads Into Customers With Less Effort
- Track Customers and Report Your Impact on the Bottom Line
- Attract more targeted traffic to your pages
- Convert more visitors into qualified leads.
- Close more deals with less effort.
- Delight customers to maximize value.
|Marketing Hub Features|
|Lead analytics dashboard||Lead flows|
|Collected forms||Contact activity|
|Contact management||Contact & company insights|
|Custom form fields||Blog & content creation tools|
|SEO & content strategy||Mobile optimization|
|Social media||Email marketing|
|Analytics dashboards||Standard SSL certificate|
|Goal-based nurturing||Marketing automation|
|Salesforce integration||Smart content|
|Attribution reporting||User roles|
|A/B testing||Custom revenue reporting|
|Custom event reporting||Custom event triggers|
|Predictive lead scoring||Contacts reporting|
|Company reporting||Event-based segmentation|
Sales and CRM Hub Benefits
- Manage your pipeline with total visibility.
- Log sales activity automatically
- See everything about a lead in one place.
- Send Personalized Sequences
- Create and Measure Email Templates
- Get Real-Time Notifications
- Enrich Contact Records Automatically
- Place Calls From Inside the CRM
- Book More Meetings
|Sales and CRM Hub Features|
|Gmail and Outlook integration||Contact management|
|Contact & company insights||Companies|
|Email scheduling||Email tracking & notifications|
|Multiple deal pipelines||Sales automation|
|Predictive lead scoring||Required fields|
|Products||Smart send times|
|Smart notifications||Salesforce integration|
Odoo Hubspot integration App acts as a bridge between the Hubspot suite of solutions and Odoo systems. This allows you to get the best of both worlds. Odoo CRM and Marketing Apps are limited as compared to the incredible features of Hubspot. By using our bridge, you can quickly connect both the systems. This way you can take customer relationship management to a whole new level of customer delight and improved productivity.
With this integration, the team need not worry about information in one software not appearing in another. The integration app facilitates a great synchronization experience between the two software’s so that both display the same information at any given time.
Odoo Hubspot Integration App Features
- Sync Contact Information
- Sync Company information
- Sync Lead Information
The contacts and the companies created in Hubspot, get created in Odoo system as well and vice versa.
Contact Creation from Odoo to Hubspot
Once, you create a contact in Odoo, it will be automatically synced in Hubspot.
The following fields related to contact are synced to Hubspot:
- Contact Name
- Job Position
Any change in the contact fields are also updated to the contact in Hubspot.
Contact Creation from Hubspot to Odoo
When a contact is created in Hubspot, it gets synced in Odoo.
A scheduler is triggered once a day configurable), after which the contact gets created.
Any change in the contact is updated to the corresponding contact in Odoo.
Assign Company to a contact in Odoo
Assigning a company to a contact from Odoo will add the corresponding contact to that company in Hubspot as well.
Similarly, when a company is assigned from Hubspot to a contact, it gets reflected in the contact in Odoo after the scheduler is triggered.
Lead Creation from Hubspot to Odoo
Assigning a Lifecycle Stage to a contact from Hubspot and it will add the corresponding opportunity lead in Odoo.
Note: The lead will be created only if the lifecycle stage is in Lead or Sales qualified Lead
Following configurations are required to integrate with Hubspot:
- The timestamp for Modified date for Contact and Company are set to current timestamp by default.
To get API Key Go to Hubspot Integrations. You can see Integration option under the Profile menu. Once you open it you will see the the “Hubspot API Key” option. Click on that and select ‘View key’ button, down there you will see your API key.
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.