Generating ABA File
Register batch payment for different vendors. Generate ABA file from payment then import to bank to make payment.
Assuming we have 2 Vendors: C and D
We have a Purchase Order for each vendor, for example:
1. Vendor C, we purchase Product A as screenshot
2. Vendor D, we purchase Product B as screenshot
3. For each PO, we open an Vendor Bill, validate, but has not Register Payment yet.
Now we are going to register payment for 2 vendors in example above
1. Access Accounting > Purchase > Vendor Bills
2. Here we can see Open bill of Vender C and D
3. Selecting all Open bill, in this example, only for C and D
4. Next, Open Action menu, here we can see Register Batch Payment
5. Select Journal account, add Details, and check the amount of payment again. If all set, we free to click Confirm button.
6. Last, we can click Generate ABA File button. The file will be generated and added under Attachment(s) menu