Import | Export Inventoryby CraftSync Technologies
This Application helps to Import Inventory from xlsx, xls and csv file.
- This application provides facility to import csv, xlsx and xls file to create Inventory adjustments.
- Export the inventory file, fill up the quantity and Re-import same file.
- Supported with less data like you can import inventory with only product name, barcode or Internal Reference (Default code) within same file.
- There are four options to import the data from file.
- - you can choose all of them to import by name, (Internal reference) | Default code or Barcode.
- - Addtional options to choose file format and location.
- These options will helps you to import with limited data to avoide creation of multiple files.
- If the file have some product with just name ,bacode or Default code then odoo will find those products from system and create an Inventory adjustment with given qty in file.
- Please choose the csv file format with correct seperator before import any csv file.
- Click the Import Inventory button to import the inventory.
- Goto Inventory >> product variants. Select the varients and click on Action.
- Choose the file format and export the file.
- You just need to fill up the quantity in file and you can re-import the same file.
- You can see all the logs and errors when import inventory process gets some problem.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.