Import BOMby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. https://www.jupical.com
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||604|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 16.0 v 10.0 v 15.0|
Import BOM (Bill Of Material) From Excel or CSV File
This module has been tested in community version 11 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Import BOM (Bill Of Material) from CSV or XLS file
- Can select component and sub component field to add
- Feature to import data using background process
- Feature to notify user when import process done
- Added History Table To Track import process time, failed rows etc.
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
To import BOM, go to Manufacturing >> Master Data >> Import BOM
On click Import BOM, it will open one wizard to import file. Here you can select column to map for searching
After importing file and clicked on Create BOM, it will create one history record for imported BOM file. To see, go to Manufacturing >> Configuration >> Imported BOM History
Here you can see all details for imported BOM
When you import file and system automatically start importing BOM in background process. When system completes import process, it will automatically notify user for status
On completing import process, system creates one history record for completed BOM import
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Note: We are not responsible if you're any existing custom module conflict with application.
Hire Odoo Developers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.