Sales Order's Manufacturing Order Statusby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.jupical.com
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Sales Order's Manufacturing Order Status
Manage Sales Order's Manufacturing Order Status.
This module has been tested in Community Version 11.
Highlights Of The Application
- You can see the manufaturing status in the sale order.
- Also you can see the sale order line wise manufaturing status.
Sales Order's Manufacturing Order Status application provides feature to shows the manufaturing order status in the sale order line.
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation module, Go to the sale module then create a product. Here we can create a product 1 and select a product type storable product option.
Then After Go to the inventory page and checked both checkbox Replenish on Order (MTO) & Manufacture.
Then After Go to the Bill of Materials
Then after Create a BOM for product 1.
Create a Component for product 1. Then save the product 1.
Same as whole process for product 2.
Then After Go to the inventory page and checked both checkbox Replenish on Order (MTO) & Manufacture
Then After Go to the Bill of Materials and craete component for product 2.
Same as whole process for product 3.
Then After Go to the inventory page and Not checked both checkbox Replenish on Order (MTO) & Manufacture And also not create BOM for product 3.
Go to the sale order and craete a sale order.
Then select customer and product which is created. And also you can see the manufaturing status is 0 right now.
After fill the deatils confirm sale order, and you can see the manufaturing status.
Here you can see the manufaturing status for product. Also see in the sale order line. Two product are selected manufaturing option and one product is unselected this option.
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Note: We are not responsible if you're any existing custom module conflict with application.
Hire Odoo Developers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.