Netherlands ICP Statement
This module extends the Netherlands BTW Statement module (BTW aangifte report), by adding the statement for the Intra-Community transactions declaration (ICP declaration).
The ICP declaration report is based on line 3b - Leveringen naar landen binnen de EU (omzet) of the BTW aangifte report. The period is also the same as the one selected in the BTW aangifte report.
This ICP declaration report includes:
- the VAT identification numbers of your customers;
- the total amount of intra-Community supplies from the Netherlands for every customer during the selected period.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- Install module l10n_nl_tax_statement version >= 188.8.131.52.0.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Follow the configuration steps as described in l10n_nl_tax_statement and set the tag 3b omzet needed for this report.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a BTW Statement.
- Post the BTW Statement: a new tab ICP Statement will be displayed; the tab contains the lines of the ICP declaration report.
- In tab ICP Statement press the Update button in order to recompute the ICP statement lines.
Printing a PDF report:
- If you need to print the report in PDF, open a statement form and click: Print -> NL ICP Statement
- Add checks to avoid errors in the report, e.g. no VAT code, tax-code not matching fiscal position, etc..
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.