Romania - D300 Reportby NextERP Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
|Lines of code||1538|
Romania - D300 Report
This module allows you to print the D300 report, between 2 dates. Module gives you results from row 1 to row 34, that you can complete the declaration, available at http://static.anaf.ro/static/10/Anaf/Declaratii_R/300.html. You also have an option to detail each row by tax.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - D300 Report" in your addons
- install the module
For launching the report, you need to go to: * Accounting -> Reporting -> Romania -> D300 Report * Choose the dates, tick tax detail for detailed rows and lauch the report
- The report is available in HTML, PDF, XLSX.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.