Label Printing From Zebra Printerby Kanak Infosystems LLP. https://www.kanakinfosystems.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||5306|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Label Printing From Zebra Printer
- The purpose of this module is only to send the labels directly to the zebra printer. The formatting is not guaranteed or it has to be customized
- Please First Install QZ Tray From Here: Click To Download
**This module uses a 3rd party java-script client called qz which requires a certificate to whitelist your domain so that you
don't receive any pop-ups and can work hassle free. You can either buy the certificate from qz or use a self signed
certificate. For more information, kindly visit.https://qz.io/wiki/generate-certificate
Set different printer for different label.
Print product label from print option.
You can set no of copies to print.
You can select multiple label to print.
Print location label from print option.
Print shipping label from print option.
What We Do
Odoo Code Migration
Odoo Mobile App
Odoo DB Migration
Odoo Web Development
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.