LimeReport odooby Atlantis solutions https://www.atlantis-solutions.ma
|Lines of code||121|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0|
Atlantis solutions - firstname.lastname@example.org
This app allows reports that were created using the LimeReport Designer to be executed from within Odoo.
- Easy to use
- Portability: no installation required
- Nice looking design
- Download LimeReport for Windows.
- Extract the contents of this folder into
- Finally, install the module
- Download LimeReport for Linux.
- Extract the contents of this folder
- Install the module
- Finally, open the terminal and run
$ chmod a+x limereport
chmod a+x limereport
If you get this error:
while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open shared object >file: No such file or
directory, Then run this command also:
sudo apt-get install libglu1
- Create folder for your LimeReport
- Login to your Odoo instance.
- Go to
Settings > Technical > Parameters > System Parametersand set the path of your LimeReport templates in
- Create XML Report template like this:
<template id="report_invoice_template"> <t t-call="web.html_container"></t> </template> <report id="report_invoice" string="Invoice" model="account.invoice" report_type="qweb-pdf" file="YOUR_MODULE.report_invoice_template" name="YOUR_MODULE.report_invoice_template" />
- Create a new report in the LimeReport designer for this XML report (you can use the LimeReport Windows designer). We will explain in more detail how to do this in How to use LimeReport designer.
- After creating a new report in the
LimeReport designer and save it in your LimeReport templates folder":
6.1. go back to your Odoo instance and under
Settings > Technique > Actions > Reports
6.2. search for your report and tick
is a LimeReport?field.
6.3. After that, fill
Template file namefield with the path of the report you created with the LimeReport designer
Thatâs all, if you have any issues, check
out our video tutorials for more details or contact us at
Help and Support
Feel free to contact us, if you need any help with your Odoo or additional features.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.