Mail cleanupby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 9.0|
This module allows to:
- mark e-mails older than x days as read,
- move those messages in a specific folder,
- remove messages older than x days on IMAP servers, just before fetching them.
Since the main “mail” module does not mark unroutable e-mails as read, this means that if junk mail arrives in the catch-all address without any default route, fetching newer e-mails will happen after re-parsing those unroutable e-mails.
Table of contents
This module depends on mail_environment in order to add “expiration dates” per server.
Example of a configuration file (add those values to your server):
[incoming_mail.openerp_imap_mail1] cleanup_days = False # default value purge_days = False # default value cleanup_folder = NotParsed # optional parameter
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.