Mail Outbound Staticby brain-tec AG https://github.com/OCA/social , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/social , Adhoc SA https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
|Lines of code||44|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Mail Outbound Static
This module brings Odoo outbound emails in to strict compliance with RFC-2822 by allowing for a statically configured From header, with the sender’s e-mail being appended into the proper Sender header instead.
Table of contents
- Navigate to an Outbound Email Server
- Set the Email From option to an email address
- Allow for domain-based whitelist that will not be manipulated
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Tim Lai <https://github.com/TimLai125>
- Yogesh Mahera <https://github.com/yogeshmahera-serpentcs>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.