Unique records for mass mailingby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
Email Marketing (mass_mailing)
|Lines of code||39|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Unique records for mass mailing
This module extends the functionality of mass mailing lists to disable duplicate entries in list names and contact emails per list.
This way you will avoid sending the same message more than once to the same contact when selecting a mailing list, and you will avoid conflicts when importing contacts to a list that has a duplicated name.
Table of contents
Before installing this module, you need to:
- Remove all duplicated list names.
- Remove all duplicated emails in each list.
To use this module, you need to try to create a duplicated mailing list, or a duplicated email inside one. You will not can.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jairo Llopis
- Vicent Cubells
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Ernesto Tejeda
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.