MRP MTO with Stockby John Walsh https://odoo-community.org/ , Eficent https://odoo-community.org/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://odoo-community.org/
Inventory Management (stock)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
MRP MTO with Stock
This module extends the functionality of Manufacturing to support the creation of procurements only for a part of the raw material. It has 2 modes. The default one allow you to pull from stock until the quantity on hand is zero, and then create a procurement to fulfill the MO requirements. In this mode, the created procurements must be the ones fulfilling the MO that has generated it. The other mode is based on the forecast quantity. It will allow to pull from stock until the forecast quantity is zero and then create a procurement for the missing products. In this mode, there is no link between the procurement created and MO that has generated it. The procurement may be used to fulfill another MO.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to the products you want to follow this behaviour.
- In the view form go to the tab Inventory and set the Manufacturing MTO/MTS Locations. Any other location not specified here will have the standard behavior.
If you want to use the second mode, based on forecast quantity
- Go to the warehouse you want to follow this behaviour.
- In the view form go to the tab Warehouse Configuration and set the MRP MTO with forecast stock. You still need to configure the products like described in last step.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Manufacturing and create a Manufacturing Order.
- Click on Check availability.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.