MRP Warehouse Calendar
With this module the manufacturing orders created from procurements consider the calendar assigned to the warehouse of the picking type of the manufacturing order to determine, based on the product’s manufacturing lead time, the planned start date of the manufacturing order.
Further manual replannings of start/end date of the manufacturing order also consider the lead time using the warehouse calendar days.
Table of contents
- This module depends on stock_warehouse_calendar
- Go to Settings and activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Resource > Working Time and define your resource calendar.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Warehouses and assign the Resource Calendar.
When a manufacturing order is created out of a procurement evaluation (from an orderpoint, MTO,…) the calendar is considered in the computation of the planned start date of the manufacturing order.
For example, if it takes 1 day to manufacture a product and it is required for Monday, the manufacturing order will be created with planned start date on the previous Friday, if the warehouse operates under a Mo-Fri working calendar.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.