MuK Grid Snippetsby MuK IT
MuK Grid Snippets
Bootstrap Grid System
MuK IT GmbH - www.mukit.at
Bootstrap includes a responsive, mobile first fluid grid system that appropriately scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases.
The grid systems can be used to create page layouts through a series of rows and columns that house your content.
- Rows must be placed
.container-fluid(full-width) for proper alignment and padding.
- Use rows to create horizontal groups of columns.
- Content should be placed within columns, and only columns may be immediate children of rows.
- Grid columns are
created by specifying the number of twelve available columns you
wish to span. For example, three equal columns would use three
- If more than 12 columns are placed within a single row, each group of extra columns will, as one unit, wrap onto a new line.
- Grid classes apply
to devices with screen widths greater than or equal to the
breakpoint sizes, and override grid classes targeted at smaller
devices. Therefore, e.g. applying any
.col-md-*class to an element will not only affect its styling on medium devices but also on large devices if a
.col-lg-*class is not present.
Four new snippets are available, which can be placed on the website. The Container, Row and Column snippets represent the corresponding Bootstrap classes.
Change the grid by selecting different options. Keep in mind that a column can have a different span for every viewport.
Help and Support
MuK Grid Snippets
Bootstrap includes a responsive, mobile first fluid grid system that appropriately scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases. The grid systems can be used to create page layouts through a series of rows and columns that house your content.
To install this module, you need to:
Download the module and add it to your Odoo addons folder. Afterward, log on to your Odoo server and go to the Apps menu. Trigger the debug modus and update the list by clicking on the "Update Apps List" link. Now install the module by clicking on the install button.
No additional configuration is needed to use this module.
Switch to your website and switch to the edit mode. Now four new snippets will appear in your sidebar.
- Mathias Markl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Works great ! Usefull Module !
Works really great. Easy to use. Thank you Muk iT !
Hi, Will you make it available for Odoo 10? Best, Anna email@example.com