Doku Payment Gatewayby Nurosoft Consulting https://nurosoft.id
• Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code||177|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Doku Payment Gateway
Doku - Payment Gateway Integration Odoo 11
- Website Sale
- Before configuring your Doku payment acquirer, register an account on doku.com
Configure Doku Payment Acquirer
- Invoicing > Configuration > Payment Acquirers > Select Payment Acquirers "Doku"
Image 1 Payment Acquirers
Configure Doku ID and Redirect Link
- Users can set a desired payment name that will be displayed on the e-commerce website. (ex. "Doku")
Input Stored ID and Shared Key into Doku payment acquirer in Odoo. You can check your ID in
Login to Doku > setting > API setting > get your Stored ID and Shared Key
On this page, you can also setting Redirect Link. Don't forget to click button save after settings your Redirect Link
Image 2 Doku Setting
Image 3 Doku Detail In Odoo11
Payment method is Published On the e-commerce shop
- Click button Publish, in the right corner Doku detail to make the acquirer available for you in the e-commerce website
- Customers will be able to see another payment method on order page
Image 4 Online Payment
Select Payment Method
- Customers can select various payment methods provided by Doku like credit cards, Internet Banking, Bank Transfer, and many more
Image 5 Payment Method
Sales Order Management
- Quotations are automatically generated upon e-commerce process checkout
- Quotations will turn into Sales Orders upon payment confirmation
Image 6 Doku Payment Transaction
Image 7 Sales Order Detail
Payment entries in Doku Transaction
Image 8 Doku Transaction
For any questions or custom development contact us at email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.