Scan your QR-Factures (QR-invoices) easily
The purpose of this module is to allow the generation of invoices in your Odoo ERP from a QR-invoice (only in Switzerland and Liechtenstein).
- The account provided by the QR code must be in IBAN format
- If the debtor specified by the QR code does not exist, he will be created as a contact with the address provided
- Please note, if the debtor does not exist but the IBAN specified by the QR code exists, the system will raise a "usage error".
- In the "accounting" module, click on 'Purchase' in the menu, then QR code scan. A wizard opens: you can scan your QR code now. Once the QR code has been scanned, you can click on the "Generate invoice" button. You are automatically redirected to the generated invoice. The invoice is in "draft" state, so you just have to record it and/or save a payment.
Need our service ?
Contact us by email
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.