Bank Statement On Paymentsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Bank Statement Selection On Payments
This module added features on customer/supplier payments to allow account user to link payment with bank statement direct through payment menu or customer/supplier invoices register payment option. After selecting and validating payment, module will add bank statement line on selected bank statement.
- User can select bank statement through Payments menus.
- User can select bank statement while they are on customer invoices menu and make payment through select register payment option.
- This module will work for both customer and supplier payments.
Fields on Payment Form
Selected Fields on Payment Form
- When User click on Add Bank statement Entry check box and make it ticked at that time Bank Statement dropdown box will be appear other wise invisible.
- User can select bank statement form this dropdown, where user want to make entry in selected bank statement.
Register Payment Screen
- User can register payment of those customer/supplier whose invoices are validated.
- This registration payment transaction entry are added in selected bank statement if it has been selected.
Showing Entry On Bank Statement
- It's show each transaction entry which is done by payment entry or register payment option from customer invoices option when user can validate customer/supplier invoices.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.