Moneris - Gift Card + Online Payments (Hosted Pay Page)by Syncoria Inc. https://www.syncoria.com
• Website Builder (website)
Moneris Payment Acquirer (Hosted) (906 lines of code)
|Lines of code||1031|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Moneris Gift Cards (Hosted Pay Page)
with Odoo eCommerce and Sales
Moneris is Canada's largest financial technology company that specializes in payment processing. With this app, adds Moneris as a payment acquirer for Odoo. Merchants can use Moneris online hosted payment processing solution to accept payments for their website on Odoo. Businesses can also use the credit card payment integration in their B2B sales process as it integrates with the sales app as well.
Type of Payment Methods Supported:
Partial Payment with Gift Card and Credit Card
- For using Interac Online in Odoo, you have to purchase separate app from us. Please email to us for details: email@example.com.
Install on your server:
- Once you have purchased the module from our Odoo store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- payment_moneris_hosted.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Restart the server.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search payment_moneris_hosted.
- You will be able to see the module name 'Moneris Gift Cards (Hosted Pay Page)' in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Recommeded Apache Configuration:
It is recommended to configure Web Server with the following line:
- Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;HttpOnly;Secure;SameSite=None
Workflow for Moneris Hosted Paypage Purchase
For testing with cards you can look at this url: https://developer.moneris.com/en/More/Testing/Testing a Solution
1. Go to Admin -> Hosted Paypage Config
2. Select Transaction Type -> Purchase
3. Set up response method as shown
4. Click on "Configure Appearance" in the Paypage Appearance section.
5. Complete configuration as shown below and save
6. Return to Main Configuration from the top of the page
7. Click “Configure Response Fields” from the Response/Receipt Data Section
8. Set the setting as shown below:
9. Save and Return to Main Configuration from the top of the page
10. Configure Security under the Security Features section
11. Configure as shown below and Save
1. Invoicing -> Configuration -> Payment Acquirers -> Moneris Hosted. Configure as shown below.NOTE: These information can be found on the Moneris platform: Admin -> Hosted Paypage Config. Shown below.
Back-End View of Orders paid with Moneris
1. Invoicing -> Configuration -> Payment Transaction
End User eCommerce Checkout Experience
End User Sales Order/Quotation Payment Experience
Purchase Using Gift Card
Make sure you have activated "Gift Card" on the Moneris Store Settings.
In Checkout Page:
For testing you can use the following gift card:
- Gift Card Number: 0311040000001000234
- card Security Number: 123
Purchase Using Credit Card and Gift Card
Backend View of Transaction
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.