Moneris Gift Cards (Inline Checkout)by Syncoria Inc. https://www.syncoria.com
Website Builder (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
|Lines of code||3503|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Integration of Moneris In-Line Checkout with Odoo eCommerce and Sales
Moneris is Canada's largest financial technology company that specializes in payment processing. With this app, adds Moneris as a payment acquirer for Odoo. Merchants can use Moneris In-Line Checkout payment processing solution to accept payments for their website on Odoo. Businesses can also use the credit card payment integration in their B2B sales process as it integrates with the sales app as well.
This app allows payment using credit cards using the In-Line payment page option from Moneris. The payment can integrated to:
Odoo Configuration for Moneris Onsite
1. Invoicing -> Payments -> Payment Acquirers -> Moneris In-Line Checkout.
2. Add the Store ID and Api Token related to tour Moneris Store. Also Publish it for showing on the website.NOTE: These information can be found on the Moneris platform.
3. Select 'Bank' as Payment Journal and 'Payment from Odoo' as Payment Flow. Saving Card Data must be enabled.
Add Card in Odoo
1. Go to Website -> My Account -> Manage Payment Methods
2. Add Card Details and press "Add new card" button.
Card Added in Odoo.
Card Profile added in Moneris Vault
Payment using Token
In Checkout Page, select the saved token and click on 'Pay Now'.
You will get payment successful message.
Backend View of Payment Transaction
Payment using only Gift Card
1. Select 'Moneris In-Line Checkout'. Add the 'Gift Card Number' and 'Card Security Code'.
For Testing purpose, you can use the following information:
Gift Card Number: 0311040000001000234, Card Security Code: 123
You can also refill amount to gift card by using the following url:
2. Press 'Check Card Balanace'. A label named 'Card Balance' will show showing you the card balance
3. Click on 'Use Gift Card'
4. A table named 'Gift Card Payment Details' will be shown.
5. Click on 'Pay Now'.
6. You will get the Sale Confirmation page.
Backend view of Sale Order
Go to Website -> Orders -> Orders
Click on the 'Transactions' Button. The transaction details will be shown.
Partial Payment using Gift Card and Credit Card
1. Select 'Moneris In-Line Checkout'.
2. Add the 'Gift Card Number' and 'Card Security Code'.
2. Press 'Check Card Balanace'. A label with "Card Balanace" will show.
3. Click on 'Use Gift Card'
A table will show showing the gift card details.
4. Add Card details and click on "Pay Now".
Sale Order Confirmation will be shown.
Backend view of Sale Order. Two transactions has been created for this sale order.
Transaction by Gift Card
Transaction by Credit Card
Transaction by Card in Moneris
Transaction by Gift Card in Moneris
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.