PesaPal - MPESA/Airtel-M/EQUITY/Coop/MasterCard/VISA/American-Express Payment Gateway For Odooby Optima ICT Services LTD https://www.optima.co.ke
|Lines of code||609|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
PesaPal Payment Gateway For Odoo
Accept Card & Mobile Money Payments on your Odoo E-commerce website or customer portal using PesaPal
New Version 188.8.131.52 Released For Odoo 11.0 on May 22, 2019
Accept Payment On Your Website
Accept Payment On Customer Portal
Main PesaPal Configurations
Other PesaPal Configurations
Go To: Accounting Configurations Payments Payment Acquirers PesaPal
Odoo Support Services
For bug reporting and fixing, enjoy our odoo support and development services from experienced team in Kenya
We are a highly qualified team of well-rounded software engineers and applications systems integrators specialised in open source ERP solutions for SMEs all over the world
This Module is a standard Odoo Module. Once you purchase it, please follow the following steps to install it:
- A download link will be given by Odoo once you purchase this module.
- You need to extract the downloaded file into Odoo 'addons' directory where all other modules are kept or you can put it anywhere else depending on your Odoo Configuration
- It may NOT be necessary to restart Odoo at this stage, but it is highly recommended.
- Enable Developer/Debug Mode and go to Apps menu. Click on Updates Apps list for the new module to appear on the list of Apps.
- Search for payment_pesapal in the Apps list and then click on Install button and wait for it to finish
- After that you can go to Accounting --> Configuration --> Payments --> Payment Acquirers to create your PesaPal Payment Gateway.
Configuration & Support
Please refer to Module Description for illustrated steps on how to configure this module. Also you can get in touch with our support team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 10.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.