PI Open Record In New Tab
These set of features will enable you to open any
record in a new tab.
record in a new tab.
- 1. Open a single record in a new tab.
- 2. Select and open multiple records in new tabs.
- 3. Open one2many record in a new tab.
How to Use?
- After installing this module you will see this icon in every tree view.
- Click on that icon to open that record in a new tab.
- If you want to select and open multiple records at once on a new tab, then you can do that by selecting them and clicking on the button "Open in New Tab". Refer the screenshots for details.
- Only 8 records can be opened at once using the Bulk-Open Feature. This restriction is to avoid enabling too many tabs. However you can modify the limitation in code.
- When performing Bulk-Open for the first time, the browser will ask for permission to allow pop-ups. You need to allow permissions only for this url. Enabling all Pop-ups may be risky. Refer screenshots and video for more.
1. You can see this icon at the right corner in every tree view.
2. You can select multiple records (max 8) and click on "Open in new Tab" and all those selected records will open in new tabs.
In case of any issues please contact email@example.com. You can get the demo link from us if you want to check how the module works.
For all the projects we work on you will get this module for free. Feel free to reach us for any enhancements or other odoo related works at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout our Services & Products :
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Excellent Module and Well written code
Great module and kudos for writing this. Seriously this module took me to a new energetic group of people for my future projects. Would love to work with these guys. Reserve them or it will be tough ;)
Dear Augusto Costa
Our Support people have reached you so many time to know the problem and since they've got no response from your side they've closed the ticket. We have the mail history for it. Kindly check your spam as well (it might have reached the spam by mistake). Coming back to your original problem, we have not received any complaints for this module so far in the hundred's of installations made. You might be struck with the pop up that will be asked by the browser. Kindly go through the documentation once again and also take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL4XTHzn9O0 for details. If still the problem is not solved reach us at email@example.com with your contact details. Also please note that If any other non-standard modules are installed and because of which some errors occur then we charge extra for fixing them. Thanks.
Module does not deliver what it promises.
After installed the editable form stopped working and depending on the link does not work. I requested support on 09/11/2018 and until now it has not been solved, let alone the chargeback of the purchase that the way it is not how to use. I am using this channel since the company has no commitment to its customers.