POS Speed Up, Big Datasby TL Technology http://posodoo.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||2000|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
SUPPORT START POS SESSIONS WITH BIG DATAS PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS
Why need this module
- Default original pos odoo if you have smaller than 10k products, 10k partners, nothing problem
- But if your odoo database have 100k products, 100k partners or higher than (upto 4 millons datas). Cashiers start pos session very slow and take long times start pos for selling products
- This module can help you resolved times start pos
- First install succeed, start pos sessions only few seconds
- Auto sync all modifiers (name, price...all field) of products, partners between backend and pos (without reload pos)
Module main futures
- Just need a few seconds to load 500.000, 1.000.000 or bigger than of 2 table products, partners
- Module can supported to 3 millions products, 3 millions customers
- Events: if any changes in back end such as products, partners (create, delete, edit ). Auto sync to POS, no need reload pos sessions (supported POS session online and offline mode)
- Only start pos sessions with in some millions datas only need 20 30 seconds
- Only one times installing pos datas and use any where, any times, any devices
- Nothing loading background, only start pos need 20-30 seconds and start selling all products, all customers
- Nothing backend caches
- No xls, no json cache, no schedule auto update
- When backend clients change anything of products, customers. Auto sync to pos sessions (online/offline)
- Easy to use and install. No need install anything python libs extend
Tested pass odoo community and enterprise both
- Supported max 3.000.000 (3 millions) products
- Supported max 3.000.000 (3 millions) customers
How it work
Demo 3 millions products on POS
Need more futures
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
The application worked perfectly
The application met our expectations and we obtained excellent support from the developer. Highly recommended application, we solved the problem of loading thousands of products and improved sales efficiency through the point of sale.