Pos Fix Search Limitby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||46|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Pos Fix Search Limit
This module makes the distinction between the limit of search results and the limit of product displayed.
Without this module, if you have many products, all the searches are limited to 100 firsts results.
This module increase the limit of search results to a high number and keep the number of product displayed to 100.
This module is a dependecy of other modules like pos_product_template.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Display a last element like "More products" to let the user know his search has been truncated.
- Truncate the list of partners with the display limit.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Raphaël Reverdy <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://www.akretion.com)
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.