Show POSby Warlock Technologies Pvt Ltd. http://warlocktechnologies.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||131|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Allow POS Screen Only to User(cashier)
- This module allow to load pos screen direct from login
- Please go to link to see functionality of this module:Click To View
- This module is usefull for organisation who just wants to show pos screen to the cashier or users.
- This module disable use of odoo backend for perticular user.
- Load pos screen from login.
- Logout from user login while clos the pos.
- Simple configuration.
- Easy to use.
- Activate Developer mode and go to settings -> user -> Prefrences
- Set Home Action Select 'POS'.
- Now go to settings -> user -> Prefrences.
- as we can see in image below there is one configuration for pos logout.
- This configuration helps to logout from odoo while clos the pos.
- User can not access odoo backend while close the pos if this configuration tick.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.