Prisme Lots Enhancementby Prisme Solutions Informatique SA http://www.prisme.ch
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sale & Purchase Vouchers (account_voucher)
|Lines of code||625|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 7.0 v 6.1 v 8.0 v 10.0|
Description and Features
Add functionalities to significantly improve the management of S/N (Lots) with warranties and extras fields.
Module Features :
- Warranties : add warranties management with menu items (Warranties, Warranty Types) on Warehouse/Traceability
- Warranties - Form/List View
- Informations: contains lots and state informations
- Invoices : related to customer and supplier invoices
- Start Date
- End Date
- Reminder Date : to inform user by email
- Internal Notes
- Notes for Contact
- Warranty Types - Form/List View : used to create warranty types like HW warranty and SW warranty
- Serial Numbers - Form View
- Inventory Tab : informations about this lot
- Description section
- Customer/User section
- Attachments section
- Manufacturer section
- Supplier section
- Remarks section
- End life date section
- Warranties Tab : lists all related warranties
- Serial Numbers - List View
- Creates a warranty management scheduler that sends mail to assigned contacts after reminder date
- Go to Settings / Technical / Automation / Scheduled Action
- Search for "Warranty Management Scheduler" and click "Activate" to send reminder emails>
- This module sends emails, hence it needs the outgoing mail server to be set up.
- Click the install button and it's done
- To activate lots management, you must select "Track lots or serial numbers" in Settings / Configuration/Warehouse / Traceability
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.