Product Analyticby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
|Lines of code||85|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 15.0|
This module allows to define an analytic account at product or category level for using it when creating invoices.
This module is an alternative to the official module account_analytic_default. The advantages of this module are:
- it only depends on the account module, whereas the account_analytic_default module depends on sale_stock ;
- the analytic account is configured on the product form or the product category form, and not on a separate object.
This module allows you to configure an income analytic account and an expense analytic account on products and on product categories. When you select the product in an invoice line, it will check if this product has an income analytic account (for customer invoice/refunds) or an expense analytic account (for supplier invoice/refunds) ; if it doesn't find any, it checks if the category of the product has an income or expense analytic account ; if an analytic account is found, it will be set by default on the invoice line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Javier Iniesta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Luis M. Ontalba <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.