Product Supplierinfo for Customersby AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||264|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Product Supplierinfo for Customers
This modules allows to use supplier info structure, available in Inventory tab of the product form, also for defining customer information, allowing to define prices per customer and product.
Table of contents
For these prices to be used in sale prices calculations, you will have to create a pricelist with a rule with option “Based on” with the value “Partner Prices: Take the price from the customer info on the ‘product form’)”.
There’s a new section on Sales tab of the product form called “Customers”, where you can define records for customers with the same structure of the suppliers.
There’s a new option on pricelist items that allows to get the prices from the supplierinfo at the product form.
- Product prices through this method are only guaranteed on the standard sale order workflow. Other custom flows maybe don’t reflect the price.
- The minimum quantity will neither apply on sale orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.