Product Variant Force One Two One
Add a new field "One variant per product" on products (product.template) that changes current behavior in this way:
One variant per product can be created (only one attribute value per attribute can be setted).
- Change odoo behavior when changing attribute values, if:
- False: default odoo behavior, if you change an attribute or remove it odoo creates a new variant.
- True: change attributes wont change variants, it will only update variants attributes
To install this module, you need to:
To configure this module, you need to:
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to a product and under Variants tab set "One variant per product" option.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.