Product Warehouse Quantityby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||69|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Available product's quantity per warehouse
* To empower the user by providing the decision making knowledge is one of the key areas to focus while implementing ERP.
* An effort towards providing analysed information mining through the already existed data.
* Here is the Odoo module for multi warehouse implementation.
* This module helps to calculate and show real time total quantity of the product available in each of the warehouse.
* The total cumulative quantity will be calculated considering not only stock location of the warehousem but also all the sub locations of each of the stock location of all warehouses.
As an example, in the multi warehouse structure, each of the warehouse has one stock location. That stock location of the warehouse may have various child location.
Products in various locations
As an example, the different number of quantity of 'Apple In-Ear Headphones' product is there in such locations as shown here.
Product Form View
The total quantity of the product with corresponding warehouses information are displayed in the Product Form view.
Product Kanban View
The total quantity of the product with corresponding warehouses information are displayed in the Product Kanban view.
Assign 'Show product quantity per warehouse' group to the user to which you want them to show number of available quantity of the product per warehouse.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, email@example.com
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.