Add State field to Project Stagesby Daniel Reis https://github.com/OCA/project , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project
|Lines of code||41|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Project Stage State
This module restores the state fields to Project Stages, removed in Odoo 8.0.
For some use cases it‘s necessary to be able to map the multiple Stages into a few broad groups.
For example, this can allow to define automated actions and business logic for Tasks not yet “Started”, knowing that “Started” means different Stages in different Projects.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Project -> Configuration -> Stages and click on a stage
- Select the state you would like to associate that stage with from the dropdown "State" menu
- Save your changes
- Go to Project -> Dashboard and click on a project
- Click on task in the stage you just edited
- Under the "Extra Info" tab, you can see the "State" field for that task
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Daniel Reis
- Rodrigo Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.