Project task repetitionby Openworx
Project task repetition
Create 'recurrent' tasks
Tired of keep having to duplicate/edit tasks whenever you want the same thing to be done over and over?
This module will create independent tasks that are copies of an original one but with different deadlines.
You can freely change the new tasks.
Easy to use
The way to set a task repetition is pretty much the same as when you create a recurrent event in the calendar.
You get to choose several conditions that will cause the tasks to be created with different deadlines.
- set a daily task for the next 100 days
- set 3 repetitions, each with a 2 month interval, on tuesdays
Ported from 8.0
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Good but could be better
This module would be improved if the start and finish dates (used by the Native Gantt modules for example) were also handled elegantly in the repetition. Currently a repeated task has an updated start date, but the finish date is the same as the original task.
can we test ..?
we seriously need this.. but before going ahead to buy, we must test and get approval from finance..