User Assignment to Purchase Order Statusby Red Lab http://email@example.com
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Salesperson Field in Purchase Order (0 lines of code)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Avoid human errors, assign user responsible for State. Automatically assign new User to Order on State change.
Set default Users/Users
Enable/Disable Auto Assignment
Enable/Disable Auto Assignment for each Order individually
Have questions or need additional functionality?
Contact me via email:
Purchase Order User Auto Assigner
- Install this module in a usual way
- Enable technical features
- Open menu Purchase >> Settings
- Assign Default Users for States you need if you have user which always be responsible for current State.
- Use Purchases as usual.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.