Split Manufacturing Orderby Preway IT Solutions
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||154|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
- Split Manufacturing order by number of quantity
- Split Manufacturing order by number of split
- Split orders are easy to track to the main MO
- Also compatible with community and enterprise
You can give access Allow to Split MO for specific users
Now you can see Split MO button it's only visible in Confirmed state(you can't split MO in In Progess or Done state)
Now you can choose split method in the wizard click on Split button (button working with proper validation you can't set wrong qty,wrong split or more then qty of main MO) and set number of split/quantity to reduce that qty in the main MO
Main manufacturing order, you can see split orders by smart button 'Split Orders'
Track split orders to the main MO
Split Order based on quantity
Email : email@example.com
Note: We give free support incase any bug or issue in our apps (Except data recovery).
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.