Repeat Sale Order From Historyby Techspawn Solutions
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Repeat Sale Order from History
Reorder From Your Past Orders.
- Now create multiple sale order for single user and maintain them in their profile easily.
- Create a sale order
- Now see what was order by your customer in history.
- Maintain the history logs easily.
- View Sales order history in customer profile.
- Also view the history in the sale order.
- Helps you to see your past orders so that you dont miss you important orders to reorder again.
- View your total spent amount.
- Click on (+) button and easily repeat the orders that you want to repeat again in new sales order.
- Your products are added in your sale order lines.
- Its That Easy !!! :)
Contact / Support
Expert Ideas and ERP Solution To Help You Grow
Get Expert Help and assistance related to the new Odoo feature, And All ERP Related solutions at one place. We offer Solutions regardless the size of a business, Contact us through e-mail at email@example.com And Get Professional help that you want to build your business better.
You will get 15 Days free support incase any bugs or support while installing and testing the module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I got this error message while creating a sales order after installing repeat sales module
Odoo Server Error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 650, in _handle_exception return super(JsonRequest, self)._handle_exception(exception) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 310, in _handle_exception raise pycompat.reraise(type(exception), exception, sys.exc_info()) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/tools/pycompat.py", line 87, in reraise raise value File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 692, in dispatch result = self._call_function(**self.params) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 342, in _call_function return checked_call(self.db, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/service/model.py", line 97, in wrapper return f(dbname, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 335, in checked_call result = self.endpoint(*a, **kw) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 936, in __call__ return self.method(*args, **kw) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/http.py", line 515, in response_wrap response = f(*args, **kw) File "/opt/odoo/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 931, in call_kw return self._call_kw(model, method, args, kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 923, in _call_kw return call_kw(request.env[model], method, args, kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/api.py", line 689, in call_kw return call_kw_multi(method, model, args, kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/api.py", line 680, in call_kw_multi result = method(recs, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/models.py", line 5080, in onchange record[name] = value File "/opt/odoo/odoo/models.py", line 4763, in __setitem__ return self._fields[key].__set__(self, value) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/fields.py", line 969, in __set__ invf._update(record[self.name], record) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/fields.py", line 2033, in _update val = self.convert_to_cache(record[self.name] | value, record, validate=False) File "/opt/odoo/odoo/models.py", line 4754, in __getitem__ return self._fields[key].__get__(self, type(self)) KeyError: 'sale_order_history_ids'